Sorry for inconvenience, we are closed on Thursday and Friday, April 11-12. Our team is preparing our strategic plan outside of Prague.
Who We Are
- U.S. Department of State
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic
- U.S. Embassy in Prague
- Institute of International Education
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars
- World Learning
- Charles E. Proshek Foundation
- Trust for Civil Society in Central and Eastern Europe
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- University of Virginia
Other Partner Institutions
It is a pleasure to invite all for FAMA quartet concert on March 14th at St Vavrinec church. Part of the concert will be also composition by our PhD student Ravi Kittappa who is recently doing his research at the Academy of Arts and Music
The Director of the Fulbright Commission, Hanka Ripkova, received a Woodrow Wilson Freedom Award from the U.S. Ambassador to the Czech Republic, Stephen King, for exceptional contributions to the Czech-American relations. Only 5 of these have been awarded since 2005. Sincere congratulations!