EducationUSA LLM Fair Prague
Are you a law student or a lawyer? A Master of Laws (LLM) from the United States may be the ticket to jump-starting your career or taking it to the next level! Meet representatives from 19 prestigious US law schools and learn about their programs and scholarships at our free EducationUSA event in Prague! The EducationUSA LLM Fair takes place on November 11 from 3 PM to 5 PM at Anglo-American University, Letenská 5, Prague 1 – Malá Strana.
The entrance is free of charge, participants however must register in advance.
Participating Law Schools
- American University Washington College of Law
- Cornell University Law School
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Duke University School of Law
- George Washington University Law School
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- St. John’s University School of Law
- University of California Berkeley School of Law
- University of California Irvine School of Law
- University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Vanderbilt Law School
EducationUSA LLM Fair Prague is part of a larger European EducationUSA LLM Tour that launches in Amsterdam and proceeds to Paris, Brussels, Luxembourg, Oslo, Prague, Zagreb, and finishes in Vienna on November 15.
EducationUSA is US Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries. The network promotes US higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about opportunities to study at accredited post-secondary institutions in the United States.