EducationUSA LLM Fair Prague
Are you a law student or a lawyer? A Master of Laws (LLM) from the United States may be the ticket to jump-starting your career or taking it to the next level! Meet representatives from 15 prestigious US law schools and learn about their programs and scholarships at our free EducationUSA event in Prague! The EducationUSA LLM Fair takes place on November 13 from 3 PM to 5 PM at the premises of Anglo-American University, Letenská 5, Prague 1 – Malá Strana.
The entrance is free of charge, participants however must register here.
- University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- University of California Irvine School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- George Washington University Law School
- Cardozo School of Law – Yeshiva University
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Virginia School of Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas – William S. Boyd School of Law
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Northeastern University – School of Law
- Washburn University
EducationUSA is US Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries. The network promotes US higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about opportunities to study at accredited post-secondary institutions in the United States.